Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ah !!! .. Friends !!

Now I talked about me , my family and now I think I should be talking about my friends …

Well, hmm starting form kindergarten .. I had this friend called Krishnamohan ,.. he was a good friend of mine for a very long time .. till third standard it is ..

And then I changed schools . I would not come to know of him ofr a very long time ..

So this was the friend that I got from Chinmaya Vidyalaya ..

Now, I studied at Public School of pattnakad.. this school has played a very important part in my life. . it was not walk in the park for me there,, I had to really study to get even pass marks

My close friends there would be Sujesh, NIkhila, and Arunraj ..

I changed schools again after 6th standard…man that school brings back a lot of memereies

Then came the favourite scool, I studied in NsS hSS tripunithura. . NO more chanign of schools Yeah !!!

Bulk of my friends come from this school,,,, some very good friends are Uma, nikhil … and so on ..

I should talk about paul now .. this guy is very very good friend of mine , I keep good contact with him, a really fun guy to be with ..

Then ..i did not get admitted into any university, I took a year long vacation .. now I got Vidya and Rahul, both my school mates , maintained a lot of contact with them and Uma too .. and aravind

Then I got into NUAlS .. now I have many friends like ajay, ishan , rishi, Christy, anjalai, gaya3 … and the list goes on and on and on …now as people mature, they get better friends ..

Now … friends do play a very important part in your life, Man being a social animal , he should be having a pack .. his family, and his friends , can act like a pack ..

I do claim my self to be a lone wolf. However the context in which I use it is different ..

And hey ,.. I know I haven’t mentioned a lot of my friends’ in this blog, don’t feel upset or anything about it that is meant for my friends…

Back again to the importance of having Friends .. its plain survival .. you need them to survive this life …

I am not talking about bare survival .. I am talking about living a life ..they are as important as your family .. the importance ,, the degree of the roles of friends might differ from individual to individual ..

So Earthling .. pay more heed to your friends .. don’t pick fights with them ..its not just being about picking fights .. be more with them ..

Try to understand them, try to think from their point of view . if at all a small fight occurs .

And be forgiving , if at all mistakes were thr .. live your life nicely. And friends play a very important part in it …

And now, stop sitting in front of this blog and go hangout with your Friends .. !

1 comment:

Rishi Srivastava said...

hi...
i`m...
one of the ones reffered ...
"rishi"
feels gr8 to be in the list..hehe