Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Me or you ??> .

Hey Earthlings !!!

Well, the last post wasn’t much ,,,

Even this post is going to be just like that …

ok now I will give you all the blogs to which I am an author ,,

www.mkpnuals.blogspot.com this is our batch blog, in which I am an author

www.iamsuraj.blogspot.com this is THIS blog !

www.surajtext.blogspot.com now, this blog,

I like it very much, I frequently update this one ,, it contains my favorite articles …I find copy pasting the articles to my blog better than book marking it …

so these are the blogs that I have …

and I have memberships in some community websites like orkut,facebook and all ..

I have provided the link for the same in the right side of this blog ..

Now .. more about me ..

I figured out that I am an ENTP after many online tests …

I am Suraj Shrikumar , presently a student of law , studying law in a university called NUALS .. located in Cochin

I am also the resident of the small city called Cochin, located in Kerala , which is in India ..ok so I do live in Earth , but that doesn’t mean I am like you earthlings ..

Then what to say about me ..i am happy about the uniqueness of every individual …

I don’t try to fit into any group or anything .. I am just me ..

And then one more thing about me, I can go on speaking about me for hours and hours ..

I love myself, but that doesn’t mean I am self obsessed ..

you see :

I believe that one comes into this world all by one self, and one can be pretty sure that even if no one’s thr around you , one will be there for oneself ..

You Earthlings have all wrong notions about modesty and all, its very important that one love himself first, for only if he has learned to love himself , only then he can even attempt to love others , which is a much more difficult task .. now its not a very difficult and all, but if you try to love others first itself , believe me you will be missing a lot

Many say its your family that comes first, some say friends, and some big time losers even say their jobs or careers ..

Its you that comes first .try to understand yourself before attempting understand others ..love yourself , before you try to love others ..because you are the first thing in this world of yours //

So give proper attention to yourself .. have a proper assessment about yourself …

There’s nothing wrong in being confident, and also do advertise yourself ..

Believe me, you should be the one who’s talking about yourself, not others, who can go on talking a lot of trash about you , they might be trying to talk about you . but completely failing to do so …

And the moment one talks about himself, you earthlings say its boasting , and not being modest and all .. now that’s crap .. you got a right to brag about your achievements … so go on brag ..

Now people might see this blog as my clear attempt to justify myself .. and my behavior ..

See this is quite wonderful ..you should try it for yourself ..

Hmm, and by this time you will be wondering what this entire post was all about it, it was about me and you ..

No comments: