Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My FAmily ! ....

Now, what should be my second blog about???

Well, I will talk about my family..

My dad is a lawyer, mom is a doc, I got a sister, and Grandmothers..

I have got plenty of uncles and aunties.. and loads of cousins ..

I just wonder, that the prior generations of my family had on idea about family planning or what??

6 siblings and all ?? I bet it would have been fun its own way .. then again the times then must have been different ..

Hmm, is this all I got to tell about them ??

Well they are really fun people. Liberal and conservative at the same time …. Most of the time conservative..

They have given me choices, or maybe I was too demanding, that they had to give me choices..

However, I should say I would have had a very tough time, h ad I not been born into this family …and born into some other family, its like god made my family to suit my needs

Family plays a very important role in the development of an individual ..

And I think good about me.. so that explains it all, I owe a lot to them …and I am noy a son, tht everyone would desire to have

Its tough to handle kids like me ..[ I still consider myself a kid\

I am pretty sure that no one in my family will be reading this .. So that’s it for now !.. .

No comments: